Baja Bob's Margarita Especial - South of the Border Recipe
Baja Bob's Margarita Especial - South of the Border
This is Bob's favorite. Still low in sugar and carbs!
- Squeeze the juice of one Mexican lime (smaller than traditional limes)
- 2 parts Baja Bob's Margarita Mix
- 1 part Tequila
- 1/2 part Controy Mexican Liquor (it's ok to use Cointreau if you can't find Controy)
- Shake briskly in cocktail shaker exactly 38 times
- Strain into glass filled high with ice (you're in Baja Mexico now, no blenders allowed)
- No salt on this one please - Or if you insist!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.